Python, VB, Tkinter, and the future of GUI programming & CP4E

Corey Woodworth cdwom at mpinet.net
Sun Apr 1 13:46:05 EDT 2001

> I am simple minded in the extreme. I also accuse myself of  being a
> dreamer, a jack of all trades and master of none. But I have fallen in
> love with Python; I believe Python has the potential to be the basic
> computer language that changes the world; but I believe that the true
> world changing revolutionary crown will go to whichever programming
> language/environment first and best creates an extremely high level,
> visual gui creator.
>
> Why not python???
>
> Ron Stephens
> rdsteph at earthlink.net

HEAR HEAR! I complpetly agree, but unfortunetly, I'm in the same prediciment
as you. I have trouble prgramming GUI, so I'd be the last person to program
a GUI for a GUI *shutters* But if it were available I'd definetly be the
first in line to dowload it.

--
So long, and thanks for all the fish!
Corey

Check out my Webpage at: schitzomedia.y0ru.net
and vote for the top 10 games of all time!!!
ANGBAND NEEDS MORE VOTES!!!