Revised Python job survey

Ken Seehof kens at sightreader.com
Mon Apr 30 18:15:04 EDT 2001

Well, in my experience the bulk of the learning curve for a project
is usually going to be the content of the project itself.  The additional
cost of learning python might be mostly cancelled by the fact that the
project content will be easier to learn when expressed in python.  I'd
attribute this to fewer semantic distractions, and more immediate
feedback which makes it easier to play with the system. I believe
this holds true when comparing python to all of the popular
programming languages.

Anyway, it keeps getting easier to find python talent, especially if
you allow telecommuting.

Copyright (c) 2001 by Ken Seehof
This document may not be distributed, copied,
duplicated, or replicated, or duplicated in any
form without express permission by Ken Seehof.
Permission is hereby granted.
kseehof at neuralintegrator.com
The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily
those of George W. Bush.