still wondering (was Re: Pep 245)

Frank Stajano no.spam at thanks
Mon Apr 16 03:21:03 EDT 2001

"Tim Peters" <tim.one at home.com> wrote in message
> Unless I'm mistaken, you were in California at the time.  As is well known
in
> the States, *nothing* is real in California.  If that had really been me,
I'm
> sure I would have agreed that was no hamburger!  And the faux hamburger
would
> have thought the same of me.

This pervicacious refusal of reality, corporeity and existence may bring you
more harm than good. The long-haired moustachioed geek wearing a "Tim
Peters" name tag, who claimed to be an actor impersonating Tim Peters, was
seen hugging and kissing the outrageously sexy Lori Pike at the Active State
party in the exclusive top floor suite. Having had the good fortune of being
similarly blessed myself I can attest that, as far as I am concerned, it
would have been a great loss to delegate such side effects of IPC9 to a
proxy. Too much indirection sometimes gets in the way. Bots may be smarter
than humans, but perhaps they just don't know what they're missing.

     Frank (filologo disneyano)