Import confusion

Kristian Ovaska kristian.ovaska at helsinki.fi
Tue Apr 10 15:44:38 EDT 2001

David Bolen <db3l at fitlinxx.com>:
>IMHO, there's nothing wrong with this approach, but you're much better
>off just importing the definitions module normally ("import xxx"), and
>then referencing your variables/functions through that module name.

I disagree. I want them to be _handy_, which means no module name.
Usually no other variables and functions are needed in the scripts
(except some built-ins, maybe), so it would be annoying to prefix them
with 'runtime.' (which is the module name I'm using).

--
Kristian Ovaska <kristian.ovaska at helsinki.fi>