Python vs. PHP

Brian Zhou brian_zhou at agilentNOSPAM.com
Sat Apr 21 12:20:13 EDT 2001

For small site I like PHP just fine.

For site that needs scalability, modular design, and integration of other
components, I prefer the java servlet approach. Jython servlet sits nicely
in the middle and get the best of both worlds. Here are some more info:
http://jywiki.sourceforge.net/index.php?JythonServlet . It adds a little
more to the servlet startup time, but once started, it runs like a charm.
You can also achieve total presentation/logic separation with the help of
XMLC http://xmlc.enhydra.org

-bzhou

news:3AE0D4E7.FA51F14D at home.com...