Help me refresh my Python memory on how to do this

Kemp Randy-W18971 Randy.L.Kemp at motorola.com
Mon Apr 2 09:43:16 EDT 2001

It's been a while since I worked with Python, so tell me how to do this.

I have a text file, and for simplicity sake, I will only put in two entries

Min. line width (mils):                 4
4.00 mils trace segment count / % of total:    5598/80.10 %

I wish to parse this input file and just output the numbers in a separate text file, like so
4
5598
80.10

I think I will need the split function, but what is the simplest way to accomplish this?