Newbie query - getting an interpreter using SPARK up and running ...

Kevin Jacobs jacobs at darwin.epbi.cwru.edu
Fri Apr 27 19:20:11 EDT 2001

Andy Elvey <andy.elvey at paradise.net.nz> wrote:
>  Are there any "SPARKatistas" out there who may be able to help?  I imagine
> that anyone who's used SPARK for a while could get a simple little
> interpreter like the one above running in about an hour or so .....

I don't know anything about REBOL, but I just finished a Cascading
Stylesheet parser (CSS3) using Spark, so I suppose I must know something
about it.  Why don't you post your BNF productions and some example REBOL
code that is not recognized correctly.

-Kevin

--
Informatics Consultant                  | Department of Epidemiology