Submitting Bugs at Sourceforge

Tim Peters tim.one at home.com
Mon Apr 23 02:19:28 EDT 2001

[Stephen]
>     Alrighty, I'll get a clean download of the sources and re-put in my
> changes and make some patches. The problem is -- How does one
> make patches in Windows?

[Neil Schemenauer]
> I would say downloading Cygwin would be your best bet.  There are
> other Unix style diff ports as well.

I expect I've tried every Windows diff and patch port there is by now, and
Cygwin's are the only ones that haven't screwed up (yet <wink>).  I guess the
ones buried in Windows CVS work too, but then poor Stephen would have to "cvs
diff -c" against the source tree on Windows.  I really don't want his pain to
be infinite!

Provided there aren't many files here, I'm just as happy for Stephen to email
them (or any of the other non-patch alternatives).