Unbound methods of types

Michael Hudson mwh21 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Apr 30 03:40:19 EDT 2001

Ben Hutchings <ben.hutchings at roundpoint.com> writes:

> I suppose this is just another problem of the old type/class
> division.

Yep.  This may be better in 2.2; Guido's been doing some work in CVS
(check out the descr-branch branch) along these lines, but it's not
nearly finished, AIUI.

Cheers,
M.

--
  I never realized it before, but having looked that over I'm certain
  I'd rather have my eyes burned out by zombies with flaming dung