ANNOUNCE: A *second* Python 2.1 release candidate!

Steve Lamb grey at despair.rpglink.com
Mon Apr 16 12:07:42 EDT 2001

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001 10:48:40 -0500, Ben Wolfson <wolfson at uchicago.edu> wrote:
>In article <slrn9dm3gf.7bp.grey at teleute.dmiyu.org>, "Steve Lamb"
><grey at despair.rpglink.com> wrote:

>> On 16 Apr 2001 16:16:24 +0200, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
>> <mickey at Vanille.de> wrote:

>Given the anecdote, you must be American, but judging by the original
>post, I would have guessed (since you imply that you're neither Christian
>nor American) that you must be Jewish.  So much for theory.

    How so?  If one of the three had any significance to me and
Easter/Passover are linked through religion then it stands that the final
option, American and tax day, is the one that would be significant.  I never
implied that I wasn't any of them in the first sentence, just pointed out that
not all Python programmers were all three at once.  ;)