If you want X, you know where to find it (was Re: do...until wisdom needed...)

Courageous jkraska1 at san.rr.com
Thu Apr 19 21:30:57 EDT 2001

>Or maybe reintroduce the split thread - let's move advocacy out.

I disagree; we're all grownups here. Those who don't want to read
a thread don't have to (they can kill the entire thread with the click
of the button in any modern browser), and those who are interested
can read. Presumably, for example, YOU have a passing interest
in this thread so far, otherwise you'd not be reading it, eh?

C//