With or Using

Iman L Crawford ilcrawford.at.hotmail.dot.com
Fri Apr 20 09:52:52 EDT 2001

Carlos Ribeiro <cribeiro at mail.inet.com.br> wrote in
<mailman.987739112.22095.python-list at python.org>:
>I dont know if the expression "Delphi expert" applies to myself;
>however, I did happen to be a beta tester of Delphi 1 (when it was
>distributed in floppies :-). In Delphi, "with" is a good idea, but not
>so in Python. Why it is different? Because both languages have different
>type models.

I'm not a Delphi expert, but I too have been using it since version 1, and
I think with sucks.  Then again that's just my opinion, I may be wrong.

--
Iman
"I was looking handsome,