Guide me

Kemp Randy-W18971 Randy.L.Kemp at motorola.com
Wed Apr 11 08:56:52 EDT 2001

I program in Java, Perl, JavaScript, and Python.  Java is an object
orientated language and I feel Python is easier to learn then Java.  There
are many good python books out there, and a search at www.amazon.com could
turn up some, but I like www.bestbookbuys.com.  You will find good tutorials
at www.python.org or searching for "Python Tutorials" at
www.northernlight.com.  Do you work on Unix and need to do shell scripts?  A
higher level language like Python or Perl is better suited for true
universality and parsing needs, and Python is far easier to write then perl.