[ANNOUNCE] Umbra role-playing game 0.2 pre-alpha

Calishar calisha at *SPAMFREE*.home.com
Tue Apr 17 07:53:06 EDT 2001

On 17 Apr 2001 03:14:32 GMT, kamikaze at kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu (Mark
'Kamikaze' Hughes) wrote:

>  Right now, I mostly just want feedback on performance and the
>interface, if it works on your machine, if I'm completely insane to be
>writing a game like this in Python, why there are two Arthurian items in
>the town for testing (and there may be a Grail somewhere!), or whatever.

Mark,

 Please remove the sound file that plays when people using IE navigate
to your page (or at least make the audio controls visible, and a
NON-LOOPING sound file). For those of us who have to use IE at work
(Corporate Standard) and are trying to get Python accepted as a viable
development system, things like that really do not help.

Also, the URL you gave to the game page doesn't work, had to go to
your homepage, then follow the link from there.
this is the accurate link...
http://kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu/~kamikaze/Umbra/index.html

Calishar

P.s. Sory, but the uncontrollable, eternal sound file is a major
hot-button of mine