News client in Python?

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.nospamnet
Sat Apr 21 14:17:44 EDT 2001

Sheila;

Thanks for pointing me at XNews.

I did take a look at Xnews, but was disappointed in that it was an online
reader only, so I looked further. During that search, I was reminded that
Mahogony is a newsreader written in Python. I had previously evaluated
the most recent build of it and found it too unstable for me.

Anyway, after a long search and trying out serveral newsreaders, I found
Gravity 2.5. Seems this is a recently turned freeware commercial package.
WOW! It's very complete and seems well written.

In article <64irdtcjfmfq73fa8lvvmbe1gbmdukc4pf at 4ax.com>,
sheila at spamcop.net says...