ANNOUNCE: python-win32 mailing list

Dave LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Thu Apr 12 13:34:15 EDT 2001

You could always propose and go through the registration process to
create comp.lang.python.windows.

I'm not sure where you get the info about creating a new newsgroup,
but I believe it requres a certain number of signatures to start the
process, an independent referee to ensure the rules are followed, a
comment period and a vote by ??? to accept/reject the proposed new
group.

Dave LeBlanc