Perl and Python to begin joint development

Dave LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Mon Apr 2 13:58:12 EDT 2001

*This* actually IS on ora.com:
 Open Source Innovators Join ActiveState--Many of the top minds in
open source programming just joined ActiveState's technical advisory
board. The new board members are Larry Wall, Brendan Eich, Guido van
Rossum, Rasmus Lerdorf, and Jon Udell. "If someone wanted a Mount
Rushmore for scripting languages, these are the heads you'd carve,"
says Frank Willison, O'Reilly's editor in chief.

dhl