Help please, IBM Python users????

Ron Stephens rdsteph at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 22 19:51:23 EDT 2001

Yes, I recall reading somewhere about extensive involvement of IBM folks in using
Python and in even contributing to the Python community. Unfortunately, having been on
a reading binge about Python the last month, and having a poor memory, leaves me unable
to say where I read this, on the web or in a book or magazine even ;-))

But since it would help a newsgroup reader possibly convince company management to use
Python, I am hoping someone online here can help with a  reference.

Any IBM folks out there???

Ron Stephens
http://www.awaretek.com/python