Komodo in violation of Mozilla Public License?

Bo Vandenberg bosahv at netscapenospam.net
Sun Apr 15 22:35:46 EDT 2001

"Mark Hammond" <MarkH at ActiveState.com> wrote in message
news:3AD46111.7030105 at ActiveState.com...

<snip>

> Heck, anyone is free to make contributions back to all this wonderful
> open source code they are using.  Unfortunately that happens pretty
> rarely (but thanks to those people who do).
>
> Mark.

I suspect there are so many people who share your sentiment who dont (yet)
have the ability. Thanks for all the work.

Its a marvelous thing but so many of us are just learning its care and
feeding, haven't begun its training, we look to the day when we might help
it along.

Bo