Spice, electrical/electronic simulation & Python

Brian Elmegaard be at mek.dtu.dk
Tue Apr 17 07:00:53 EDT 2001

Les Schaffer wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Apr 2001 08:45:06 +1000, zzzzz <zzizz_ at notmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Hi all,
> >
> > Has anyone thought about controlling
> >spice through Python scripts,
>
> more than once.... what do you have in mind? the problem i didnt feel
> like tackling was the building of a netlist ... does one create a GUI
> for entering circuits? or build off an existing app.

I am just now trying to implement an interface for flow sheets for
energy sytems and chemical processes (not far yet, but I am learning
python, oo, gui,...at the same time). AFAIK this would have a lot in
common with what you want, so if you feel like it we can share ideas and
code.

--
Brian
http://www.et.dtu.dk/energysystems