I need your help to find a good Python Developer....

Kristy kristylp at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 26 19:16:42 EDT 2001

Hello there......

I need your help!!!!!!!!!!!   Please pass this information along to anyone
you might know to be interested!

I have a great job opportunity for the right person.....
system over TCP/IP and through proxy's and firewalls.
The ideal person will have the following required Skills:
2 yrs min: Python 1.5/2.0
TCP/IP, Proxy, Firewall programming, Internet Protocols (FTP, HTTP), MS SQL
7.0, LDAP, COM, XML, RPC, socket and thread programming, client/server
architecture and GUI (Tkinter, wxPython)
A big plus would be: Medusa or Zope
This job is really HOT HOT HOT.......
Please get back to me ASAP if you are interested or know of anyone else that
might be.  The most important ingredient is the Python experience.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Respectfully,
Kristy Pero

Personnel Connections, Inc.