Curl, the language/environment/markup language...(Spanish Civil War)...

Jeremy Hylton jeremy at digicool.com
Thu Apr 5 22:21:28 EDT 2001

  RS> www.curl.com is the new website that I think just went up last
  RS> Friday.  Curl Corporation is a new MIT inspired outfit whose
  RS> owners includes Tim Berners-Lee and Michael Dertoutzos (sp??)

Dertouzos.  I think that TimBL and MLD were less involved in the
original technology than the people in Steve Ward's group, but I could
be mistaken.

Also, the site has been up since sometime last fall or summer.
Perhaps the discussion forums are new.

Haven't thought much about how the language relates to Python.  I
think there's more emphasis on performance -- and certainly more on
curly braces :-).

Jeremy