Now it's a mod_python problem...

Peter J. Ungaro ungarop at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 17:05:30 EDT 2001

Andre,

Actually, a great suggestion, as I am now running Apache 1.3.19 and I have
CGI scripts working with Python now in this new environment.

However, I also installed mod_python 2.7.2 per the Windows installation
instructions and when I try to run a mod_python script, I get an Internal
Server Error from Apache, and the following in the server log file:

make_obcallback(): could not import mod_python.apache.
make_obcallback(): could not call init.
[Wed Apr 04 16:55:50 2001] [error] [client 10.0.2.60] python_handler:
make_obcallback returned no obCallBack!

It appears, that mod_python can not find my Python installation?  Am I
supposed to have a windows ENV VAR that sets that, because I do not (my
Python dir shows up in the PATH only).  Or does the DLL just look in the
registry?

Anyone else out there running mod_python under Windoze?

Thanks,
Peter

"Owe André Jørgensen" <webmaster at soulflys.com> wrote in message
news:KWHy6.5558$NR.477697 at news3.oke.nextra.no...
> Peter, I got a word of advice for you!
>
> Get rid of that crappy IIS 5.0 and install the brilliant Apache Web
Server!