Class Variable Question

Carlos Alberto Reis Ribeiro cribeiro at mail.inet.com.br
Mon Apr 9 23:01:56 EDT 2001

Where you read:

>That's the point. Because of the way Python works, it is almost impossible
>to implement any kind of "attribute checking". My own code is filled with
>this kind of construct. You can build new classes on the fly, make
>composite objects, a whole lot of things that are nearly impossible to do
>using other statically typed languages.

please read:

"That's the point. Because of the way Python works, it is almost impossible
to implement any kind of STATIC "attribute checking". My own code uses a
lot of "dynamic-attribute-magic". You can build new classes on the fly,
make  composite objects, a whole lot of things that are nearly impossible
to do using (other) statically typed languages."

The way that I wrote it first it could appear the opposite of what I
meant... OTOH the example is fine.

Carlos Ribeiro