Python Books for 2002

Doug Fort dougfort at downright.com
Wed Apr 4 12:28:54 EDT 2001

Tim Randolph wrote:
<snip>

> Now that there are so many Python books out or in the pipeline it is more
> pleasant than discouraging to do some gap analysis.  Here are some books
> that I am looking forward to looking forward to:

</snip>

After reading obscure comments on comp.lang.python I got a couple of books on
Haskell.  Very interesting, but heavy going for an ancient procedural
programmer.  There's a nice 'Charming Python' article on 'Functional
Programming in Python' by Dr. Mertz, but I think the subject could support a
full length book.

--
Doug Fort (dougfort at downright.com)
Senior Meat Manager