pygtk

Brian Kelley kelley at bioreason.com
Tue Apr 24 14:49:08 EDT 2001

Mitch Chapman and I wrote an article for Dr. Dobb's Journal last year.
While you can't really get article without paying, you can see the source
code examples here:

http://www.ddj.com/ftp/2000/2000_04/pygtk.txt

You might also want to check out my Glade tutorial from the Python 9
tutorial.  It comes with the glade documentation and a bunch of examples.
This might be relatively easy for you if you have a recent install of
Redhat or Mandrake Linux, otherwise expect a lot of package installing and
hair-pulling.  Anyway the URL is

http://www.bioreason.com/~brian/GladeBase.html

Good luck.