still wondering (was Re: Pep 245)

Thomas Wouters thomas at xs4all.net
Fri Apr 13 16:26:46 EDT 2001

On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 08:18:34AM -0700, Aahz Maruch wrote:
> In article <3AD2740E.E4B2A023 at seebelow.org>,
> Grant Griffin  <not.this at seebelow.org> wrote:
> >Aahz Maruch wrote:

> >> Note that I have never claimed to have met Tim.

> >Even now that the new millennium has just had its first Python
> >conference? <wink>

> Why would that make any difference?  I still have never claimed to have
> met Tim.

Well, *I* claim Aahz met Tim, and I met Tim (and Aahz). In fact, we were
sitting at the same table as Tim while he was packing away something that
looked like a hamburger, but 5 times the size and with 10 times as much
green stuff as they normally get. Come to think of it, that can't have been
real.... so what does that make Tim ?

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net>