Tkinter and wxPython

Timothy Grant tjg at hyperlinq.net
Thu Apr 19 19:05:26 EDT 2001

On Thu, Apr 19, 2001 at 06:32:00PM -0400, Geoff Talvola wrote:
> Another advantage of Tkinter is that there's a very good book available for
> it, Python and Tkinter Programming by John Grayson.  That's why we
> initially chose Tkinter for our GUI work -- with that book, it was much
> better documented than wxPython.

Yep, I have Grayson's book (I've actually bought it twice now
as my first copy disappeared). It is good and a huge help. And
I should have added it to my plus list for Tkinter.

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Timothy Grant                                www.hyperlinq.net
Chief Technology Officer                     tjg at hyperlinq.net
HyperLINq Technologies, Inc.                <>< (503) 246-3630