If you want X, you know where to find it (was Re: do...until wisdom needed...)

Aahz Maruch aahz at panix.com
Thu Apr 19 15:00:42 EDT 2001

In article <mailman.987639627.14830.python-list at python.org>,
Bjorn Pettersen  <BPettersen at NAREX.com> wrote:

>Could you guys take this to private email? This currently has nothing to do
>with Python.

As long as it's not *just* Alex and Doug going hammer-and-tongs, I'm
quite happy to leave this thread on c.l.py.  One of the things I love
about this newsgroup is the continual exposure to all kinds of different
aspects of computers -- and a generic thread about language features and
design is always appropriate in a language newsgroup.

Ignore the thread if it doesn't interest you.

Androgynous poly kinky vanilla queer het Pythonista   http://www.rahul.net/aahz/
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

"Beware of companies that claim to be like a family.  They might not be
lying."  --Jill Lundquist