ActiveState going the wrong way

Brad Clements bkc at Murkworks.com
Tue Apr 10 12:01:23 EDT 2001

Uh, I think Mark may be involved in the Komodo project, since he works for
Active State. Mark can speak for himself, but I wouldn't expect him to
invest much time in PythonWin at the moment.

Personally I like the idea behind Komodo. It's just an early beta, give it
time. I'd like to use Komodo for remote debugging with my Novell NetWare
port of Python, but I  have no idea how much Komodo will cost once it's
non-beta. (anyone know?).

Now.. if someone had a Jython version of PythonWin or Idle, That'd get me
very excited..

.com
news:3ad259bc.4612388 at News.CIS.DFN.DE...

--
Brad Clements,
bkc at murkworks