ANNOUNCE: A *second* Python 2.1 release candidate!

Moshe Zadka moshez at zadka.site.co.il
Mon Apr 23 07:38:11 EDT 2001

On Sat, 21 Apr 2001, Robin Becker <robin at jessikat.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

> Easter and Passover are both determined using the Lunar calendar so
> probably they're linked to other religions; certainly in northern Europe
> there are plenty of Lunatics.

Err....that's wrong. Passover is determined using the Jewish calendar
which is a hybrid of Lunar and Solar calendars.
(The reason is that it has to be in the spring in Israel, so when
it drifts too far by the Lunar calendar, it's delayed a month.)
--
"I'll be ex-DPL soon anyway so I'm        |LUKE: Is Perl better than Python?
looking for someplace else to grab power."|YODA: No...no... no. Quicker,