Does Python seem appropriate for me?

Holland King insanc at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Apr 23 15:41:57 EDT 2001

Tim Peters <tim.one at home.com> wrote:
: the littlest things will drive you mad.  Trivial example:  say you use

:     dir/s *.py

: today to find all the .py files in the subtree rooted at the current
: directory.  You're not going to *believe* the hoops you have to jump through
: to get that done under a Unix shell instead.  If you have someone around to

how about:
find . | grep *.py

--
---
Joseph Holland King  | "God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our