Revised Python job survey

Joseph Santaniello someone at _no-spam_arbitrary.org
Sun Apr 29 06:46:12 EDT 2001

Hello,

My "survey" I guess was a bit hastily put together. It's only meant to be
a tool for me to help my company choose Python over Java. If people would
like to have their name on a list of potential recruits, that'd be fine
too, but since people may have some reluctance to do so, or would like to
remain anonymous, I have taken the suggestion given and have created a
web-version:

http://www.arbitrary.org/survey/

Thanks for participating. My original post wasn't meant to be some sort of
sneaky scheme. It was just poorly thought out.

Joseph