Changing global variables in tkinter/pmw callback

Brian Elmegaard be at mek.dtu.dk
Fri Apr 6 04:19:43 EDT 2001

Fredrik Lundh wrote:

> money and leave some contraband scripts.  but if you suddenly
> decide to use a different locker without telling me, our business
> will suffer...)

And if I am stupid being a name in the local namespace I don't know how
to phone or mail.
If I am an clever class or a list, I know or you _will_ know because we
have agreed on a way to show each other, when we change the locker.

But, would it have been possible gor Guido to make me being a stupid
names have a way of making you aware?
--
Brian
http://www.et.dtu.dk/energysystems