(another) Graduate thesis on Python-related subject

Juu kexx at iname.com
Fri Apr 13 03:03:14 EDT 2001

Jarno,

I would be very much interested in the results of such a study.

BTW - I am writing my BSc thesis on the subject of "Dynamic Software
Development (DSD) using Jython" (essentially I'm defining DSD as being any
subset of '(prototyping, scripting, prototyping, evolutionary prototyping,
Xtreme programming)').

I'm saying DSD's going to get big and that Jython is a hell of a good tool
(power of Python + leverages the established Java platform) to use for DSD
(I'm starting to have my doubts on this though since I cannot get it to work
as I wish :) - see thread "dependency problem with jythonc").

I'm also writing in English (which is my 3rd language :-) ).

Any comments on this from the group?
I'm a bit concerned about the definition of "DSD"...

Best regards,
Juu.