PythonLabs Team Moves to ActiveState

Grant Griffin not.this at seebelow.org
Mon Apr 2 14:35:57 EDT 2001

Carlos Alberto Reis Ribeiro wrote:

> Guido,
>
> This is the best news that I could ever get from you. Now that we have
> peace with the Perl camp, why not rename the language? I propose the name
> Pyrl, and the motto: TINWTMIWNMHHYT, for: "There is no way to make it work
> no matter how hard you try".

:-)

No, no, no!  Perl's TMTOWTDI is _more_ than adequate as is.  Among all
the possilbe "more than one way to do it"s, must like the "one--and
preferably only one--obvious way to do it"  In other words, the
one-obvious-way is a subset of the more-than-one-way.

though-only-the-'one'-is-obvious-<wink>
   (or should that be?)
though-only-the-"one"-is-obvious-<wink>
-ly y'rs,