Submitting Bugs at Sourceforge

Tim Peters tim.one at home.com
Sun Apr 22 15:29:53 EDT 2001

[Courageous]
> The *correct* thing would be for the Gods of Python to give you some
> kind of CVS access, although I don't know who they trust with this
> these days. :)

Everyone has CVS read access, and anyone can submit a patch.

The list of Python project members on SourceForge is also the list of people
with CVS commit access; there are about 30 of them today, perhaps 10 active
at any given time.

CVS commit access is usually earned via a history of submitting solid patches
("solid" == they do what they intended to do, they came with appropriate doc
and test suite changes, and they didn't break stuff on other platforms).