list vs tuple

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Mon Apr 2 21:47:59 EDT 2001

On Mon, 02 Apr 2001 22:41:30 GMT, deadmeat <root@[127.0.0.1]> wrote:

>> The one assertion missing from your many posts appears to be "sorry, I was
>> wrong".
>
>I was wrong.
>
>Integers being objects unto themselves is.. just.. weird.

Only to somebody with a C/Pascal/FORTRAN background.  If you
were raised on Smalltalk, it would seem the natural way to
impliment them, and you'd be asking why anybody would do it any
other way.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  My FAVORITE group
                                  at               is "QUESTION MARK & THE