Python & TKInter applets

Gilles Lenfant glenfant.nospam at bigfoot.com
Wed Apr 11 11:20:13 EDT 2001

What about running an activeX on a Mac or Linux box ?
If you want a real cross platform support (any OS and any browser) you
should consider using jython to make applets in python.
www.jython.org
Warning: this requires you program the GUI with java packages (Swing or AWT)
and not with usual "pythonic" Tkinter.
and AFAIK, Swing applets swing applets run only with Netscape 6 or with IE +
Java 2 plugin.

3ad467f2$0$47994$e2e8da3 at nntp.cts.com...