After Parrot, what next?

bas.vangils at home.nl bas.vangils at home.nl
Sun Apr 15 11:49:04 EDT 2001

In comp.lang.python Neelakantan Krishnaswami <neelk at alum.mit.edu> wrote:
 * Bah. If you made the argument that MathML is needed because when
 * sending equations over the network it's a good ideas if the equation
 * language is not Turing-complete, I'd agree.

ehh, what does Turing-complete mean? I did a quick search on Google, found some
related pages but they didn't really solved the problem for me ;-(

	Bas

--
Bas van Gils <bas.vangils at home.nl>
An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.