still wondering (was Re: Pep 245)

Tim Peters tim.one at home.com
Tue Apr 10 01:53:56 EDT 2001

[Grant Griffin]
> And I've wondered ever since.  But Tim cleared that up recently when
> he said that he had met Aahz.  So that gives us two witnesses.

[Aahz]
> Note that I have never claimed to have met Tim.

Yet someone claiming to be me claimed to have met you, while I personally
have never claimed we've never met, and indeed have never claimed that you've
ever claimed to have met me.  So I think Grant is going to have to settle for
Guido's word on this -- provided he believes Guido exists.  However, the
evidence for "Grant"'s existence isn't rich enough to sustain a cockroach, so
I suggest we henceforth kindly ignore these taunts until he provides credible
proof of corporeality.

i'm-told-89%-of-usenet-posters-are-actually-insects-ly y'rs  - tim