PyChecker - a python source code bug finder

Jeff Collins jcollins at endeavors.com
Mon Apr 9 17:14:53 EDT 2001

I've needed something like this for some time!  Thanks!

A couple of comments:
  1.  I was unable to get it to work with packages, so I made some
      minor modifications to fix that.
  2.  I eliminated some leading spaces in the warnings output.  Now,
      the output from pychecker.py can be parsed in *grep*-like
      output window in emacs for quick access to the offending lines.
      Perhaps a command-line switch for inclusion into emacs would be
      a better solution.

If you are interested in these patches, let me know and I'll send them
along.

--
Jeffery D. Collins, Ph.D.
Sr. Software Developer