The Kompany & Black Adder

Andrew Brown killspam at darwinwars.com
Mon Apr 16 01:24:12 EDT 2001

Albert Wagner <alwagner at tcac.net> wrote in
<tdjmnlbkvgg8a1 at corp.supernews.com>:

> Has
> anyone here bought Black Adder?  What has your experience been?

I have been playing with a beta version on Windows 2000.  Apparently it
works better on other platforms. For me at the moment it is completely
unusable, largely because it crashes every time it enters the debugger (and
also when I start a new project). The editor is a mess, too. On the other
hand, the email support I have been getting has been courteous, helpful, and
well-informed. I think these guys will get there in the end. The next beta
should be usable, and the one after that useful. I really hope they succeed,
and not just because I paid for it :-)

Has anyone used BA successfully under Linux?