IDispatch objects, problems with ActivePython

Carlos Ribeiro cribeiro at mail.inet.com.br
Tue Apr 10 20:47:20 EDT 2001

At 21:01 10/04/01 +0000, Lasse Vågsæther Karlsen wrote:
>The Delphi component will be made freely available on the web as soon
>as I have ironed out all the bugs (like this one) so please help me
>help other Delphi programmers start using Python.

Have you seen the Python for Delphi project? Maybe they something useful
for you. Check it at
http://www.multimania.com/marat/delphi/python.htm. They have some
components to encapsulate Python inside Delphi apps. I began evaluating it
yesterday, so it's too soon for me to tell you exactly how good it is.

Carlos Ribeiro