Chocolate [was Re: Python Books for 2002]

Tim Peters tim.one at home.com
Tue Apr 10 22:22:32 EDT 2001

[Konrad Hinsen]
> Come to France - chocolatewise this is a highly civilized country.

[Alex Martelli]
> And not _only_ chocolatewise -- in bread AND wine AND cheese, as well
> as in high-quality chocolate, I consider you guys the only ones on a
> par with Italy...

[Ben Wolfson]
> What?  Everyone knows that India is on par with your rather
> Eurocentric, if I may say so, selections, at least in bread.

On the chance that these selections aren't so much Eurocentric as
Anglophobic, I'd like to remind everyone that America Leads the World in both
Twinkies and Coke.  Although I have to admit that Mexican Coke is better.
But *nobody* beats my homeland's Twinkies!

who-needs-lindt-when-you've-got-hostess-ly y'rs  - tim