wxPython crashing Win2K

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at home.com
Mon Apr 2 12:50:31 EDT 2001

Following assumes a TNT/GeForce card:
	In your card's advanced OpenGL settings, go to "Troubleshooting" and set
the acceleration to "None", if that solves the problem, you've got a buggy
OpenGL driver.  I'd suggest getting the official 5.12.01.0650 drivers if
you've got that card.  They aren't entirely stable, but they seem to work
for most things (I can run Quake III on them, but Cosmo Player still fails).

HTH,
Mike