Strange error with unbound method

Fernando Rodríguez spamers at must.die
Mon Apr 16 16:05:51 EDT 2001

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001 13:20:57 -0400, Robin Thomas <robin.thomas at starmedia.net>
wrote:

>I asked Fernando (privately) whether his BaseObject base class was doing
>metaclass weirdness. It's either metaclass weirdness, or that paraStyles
>actually contains a non-instance-of-ParaStyle, that could cause his problem.

Aaaaaarrrrrrrrgggg!!!!!  Yes, that's it!! :-)  Thank you.

paraStyles contains 1 instance of a non ParaStyle class.  I didn't noticied
it. O:-)  The problem is that this other class also has a makeBlackAndWhite
method, so that's why it worked with the for, but not the map.

Shouldn't the error message be a bit clearer? O:-)

//	Fernando Rodriguez Romero
//
//	frr at mindless dot com