Problems using Py2exe and pyOpenGL

Thomas Paviot thomas.paviot at wanadoo.fr
Tue Apr 24 14:38:58 EDT 2001

Hello,

I'm trying to freeze wiht Py2exe 0.2.5 a program using wxPython and
PyOpenGL.
Although it works fine with wxPython, py2exe doesn't freeze pyopengl.
The opengll dll's and pyopengl .pyd are not copied in the DIST directory and
the
lauch of .exe file produces an error message like:

>File "imputil.pyo", line 294, in _load_tail
>    ImportError: No module named OpenGL.dynload._opengl

I tried to modify my sys.path, sys.modules, and the command line
of the py2exe script but it doesn't work.

Thanks for any help