do...until wisdom needed...

Benjamin.Altman benjamin.altman at noaa.gov
Tue Apr 17 10:15:06 EDT 2001

While I wouldn't care either way for a loop.. until construct, I don't quite see
how it is so complicated.  Even the c equivalent isn't that complicated - it is
almost intuative.  Someone in this thread mentioned that they needed to go back
to k&h to recall it and I can't quite understand why (even though you might say
that recollection and simplicity are mutually exclusive).

Ben.