[ANNOUNCE] Umbra role-playing game 0.2 pre-alpha

Lee Harr missive at frontiernet.net
Tue Apr 17 21:02:23 EDT 2001

On 17 Apr 2001 03:14:32 GMT, Mark 'Kamikaze' Hughes
<kamikaze at kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu> wrote:
>  Umbra is a computer role-playing game written in Python, similar to
>Alternate Reality and Bard's Tale, with influences from roguelike games
>and console RPGs, and set in a universe of Lovecraftian elder gods.
>
><http://kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu/~kamikaze/Umbra.html>

I got an error saying that -o is not a valid option, but was able to
work around this by 'touch'ing all of the .py files corresponding to
your .pyc files (ie, 'touch Entity.py' 'touch Equip.py' etc)

now I get a no module named zlib error...

grumble... I will look around for that later...